Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Why does "noone" bother me so much? I finally googled it today to see if it meant what I thought it did and to find out if I have been wrong all my life ... like the time in high school the spelling champion confronted the cheerleaders over "A-L-R-I-G-H-T, ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT." That would be "all right," don't you know. Not sure if I'd caught it or not, but I've never forgotten the legitimacy and honor our valedictorian wanted to bring to our school.

I have seen a lot of changes and morphs and some I just face with some degree of "whatever" but noone is messing with my head. How could anyone, and seemingly everyone, agree that no one can so easily become noone. Noone. That's Old English for noon. Urban Dictionary, my help for all the nonsensical letters of communication - lmao - the hippest of the hip and coolest of the cool defines noone as The incorrect combination of "No one." But hey, that doesn't seem to be slowing anybody down. Noone is going to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment